Personal Information Collected
We retain two types of information: personal data and non-personal data.
Personal data is any information that allows someone to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email, birth date, telephone number, occupation as well as other information that helps us to continue giving you a magazine and website that meets your demands. This type of information will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it to us with your consent. We collect the following personal data:
- Information which you voluntarily supply to us via online registration form for the Pregnancy & Parenting newsletter/Bump to Baby Giftbox.
- Information provided voluntarily to us by email or private message or in response to research surveys or competition entries.
- Permission provided voluntarily to us when taking part in product testing or live events.
We will process any personal data you provide to us for the following purposes: –
- To provide you with goods or services you have requsted;
- To contact you if required in connection with your request or to respond to any communication you might send to us;
- To continue providing you with a magazine, website and service that meets your demands;
- To provide us with information on your subscription, should you have one, either to our website membership or to our magazine;
- To provide us with a library of correspondence should you have contacted us in the past with any queries or requests;
- To conduct market research surveys;
- To contact you for marketing purposes.
- For the running of competitions;
- To provide you with information about Green Kettle Media’s, or our business partners’ products and services where you have provided your consent. You will always be able to opt-out or unsubscribe from these messages;
- To send you relevant and supportive content customised to your profile information. For example, weekly personalised emails related to pregnancy and baby. You will always be able to opt-out or unsubscribe from these messages;
- Green Kettle Media may also contact you about your registration details, to manage any account or subscription you have with us, or to provide customer service, even if you have opted-out of or declined to consent to receiving promotional emails;
- To send you offers which we believe are relevant and rewarding from trusted partner companies. Examples of partner companies that we work with include, McCabes Pharmacy, Bepanthen and Water Wipes. However, communication will always come from us and we will never share your data with any third parties, without first requesting your permission. If you do not want communication from us about partner information, you can click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any pregnancyandparenting email and untick Partner Communications and Offers in the Communications Preferences box and then click submit. You can also advise us by emailing email@example.com and we will change your contact options for you. If you encounter any difficulties while doing this please do not hesitate to contact us by phone +353 (0) 404 32563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other purposes related to any of the above.
Like many other websites, we also gather statistical and other analytical information of all visitors to our website on an aggregate basis. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to either identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, your IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
We use Google Analytics for website statistics. Google uses visitors’ IP addresses but do not have access to users’ usernames or email addresses. You can find further information on the information which it collects at http://www.google.com/analytics/
We use the non-personal data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design, manage and organise our website.
Pregnancy & Pareting magazine and our carefully selected partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalize content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze our traffic to provide the best experience possible. Click here to learn how to update your consent preferences for the use of this technology and these 3rd parties on our site.
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. We will not hold your Personal Data for any longer than is necessary for functions for our website. We will review our databases on a periodic basis, and shall delete data that is outdated, inaccurate, or no longer necessary. Pregnancyandparentingmagazine.ie reserves the right to contact users in this regard.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our company.
We may disclose your personal information to partners of Green Kettle Media Ltd who supply services to you on behalf of Green Kettle Media Ltd and who need to process personal information in the provision of such services. When you request goods and services from Green Kettle Media Ltd, you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to Green Kettle Media’s partners who may provide such goods and services under contract and guarantee to our satisfaction that they have sufficiently robust processes in place to ensure the security of your personal information whilst it is in their care.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our Websites in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Under certain circumstances we may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information and we reserve the right to comply with any such legally binding request. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
- in the administration of justice;
- where we have to defend ourselves legally;
- in complying with the mandatory requirements of a government department collecting information; and
- to protect or defend the rights or property of Green Kettle Media or users of our services.
Other than this, Green Kettle Media will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties without your consent.
By using this Site or posting content or supplying any details, you confirm that you are 18 years old or more or, if you are under 18 years old, that you have received consent from your parent or guardian to enter in to these Terms.
Any changes to this Website Privacy Statement will be posted on this website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any time we decide to use Personal Data in a manner significantly different from that stated in this Website Privacy Statement, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in the new manner.
Any queries or comments about this policy should be sent to email@example.com